Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Next time you are in Cicero for practice, @JGHoughtaling, let me know. I work close by. You can buy me lunch. 😄 twitter.com/BoltProspects/… : 6 hours ago
- Ready #SyrCrunch fans? 8 more sleeps before 2015-2016 Home Season starts at @TheOncenter War Memorial in #Syracuse. http://t.co/mpn6ct4kHu : 8 hours ago
- FYI #CNY #photography #photogs twitter.com/stephencvengro… : 13 hours ago
- NY leaf peepers expect mid-peak colors this weekend. Find out how to best photograph them by clicking the link below twitter.com/sthomasphotos/… : 1 day ago
- Very nice and modern. twitter.com/SyracuseCrunch… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: beer
The famous Budweiser Clydesdales came for a visit to my hometown of Baldwinsville, New York last week. They were in town for a special employee event at the Budweiser Baldwinsville Brewery and our Mayor and Chamber of Commerce was able … Continue reading
I grew up in the 1960’s with television and television commercials. For those of us in Central New York, the commercials for Utica Club beer were very memorable because of the talking beer steins, Schultz & Dooley. The West End … Continue reading