Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
May 2015 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees vs. F-M Hornets in @NYSPHSAA Boys Lacrosse. smu.gs/1IeIK22 @Bville_Boys_Lax http://t.co/hK3Zoy5Ww9 : 20 hours ago
- RT @BCSDBEES: Abbe Guillet selected for the @AATFrench ISE Language Matters Award! Félicitations! : 1 day ago
- RT @SyracuseCrunch: May the fourth be with you! #StarWarsDay http://t.co/6pAhkmcV14 : 1 day ago
- What a @CanadiensMTL fan eats when his team gives up 4 PP goals in a #StanleyCup playoff game: Strawberry Shortcake http://t.co/uEz06YsPoj : 2 days ago
- Not again!!!! I hope #SyrCrunch players and coaches are taking notes from the #TBLightning powerplay tonight. twitter.com/sthomasphotos/… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: beer
The famous Budweiser Clydesdales came for a visit to my hometown of Baldwinsville, New York last week. They were in town for a special employee event at the Budweiser Baldwinsville Brewery and our Mayor and Chamber of Commerce was able … Continue reading
I grew up in the 1960’s with television and television commercials. For those of us in Central New York, the commercials for Utica Club beer were very memorable because of the talking beer steins, Schultz & Dooley. The West End … Continue reading