to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- The question is...did he say "Yes". #SyracuseCougars #hockey #highschool #Promposal2015 http://t.co/Z0lPTL7r8x : 4 hours ago
- Selective Focusing at #WaltDisneyWorld (@AllEarsNet Picture This!) shar.es/1omgYv #disney #photography http://t.co/F8pJtNOBm1 : 4 hours ago
- With all the #AHL affiliate love going around: #Tampacuse: viewsinfinitum.com/2013/11/04/vie… @SyracuseCrunch @TBLightning #TBT http://t.co/sJAFi3L7kw : 22 hours ago
- EMPIRE STRIKES BACK!! MT @MarkCaswellJr: could we see a Rochester, Syracuse, Binghamton, Albany, Utica division next year? #AHL : 22 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees and @Buc_puck in @NYSPHSAA Boys Hockey. smu.gs/1JPh8hQ http://t.co/7FJl7zzd6k : 23 hours ago
Tag Archives: beer
The famous Budweiser Clydesdales came for a visit to my hometown of Baldwinsville, New York last week. They were in town for a special employee event at the Budweiser Baldwinsville Brewery and our Mayor and Chamber of Commerce was able … Continue reading
I grew up in the 1960’s with television and television commercials. For those of us in Central New York, the commercials for Utica Club beer were very memorable because of the talking beer steins, Schultz & Dooley. The West End … Continue reading