Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Stayed at the beautiful and relaxing @1000islandshh during my 1000 Islands Weekend wp.me/pcc47-25w http://t.co/wfSJ0Uqd3H : 1 hour ago
- Anyone want to go in on this with me? Bet Trader Sam will give us a good deal Jungle Cruise Boat For Sale #flickr flic.kr/p/yyePdY : 1 day ago
- View 370: 1000 Islands Weekend viewsinfinitum.com/2015/10/05/vie… http://t.co/lx9omhpnrB : 2 days ago
- Exciting game as @Bville_Bees stop a 2 point conversion by Utica-Proctor to win 35-34. @NYSPHSAA http://t.co/gNZdFPfdiS : 4 days ago
- Both defenses stiffen and the score remains the same, @Bville_Bees 21 and Utica-Proctor 7 at the half. @NYSPHSAA http://t.co/kfThyBj5bN : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: attack
Soon, the United States will be remembering the events of 10 years ago. On that unforgettable day, terrorists hijacked commercial airplanes and turned them into cruise missiles. Flying them into the towers of the World Trade Center in New York … Continue reading