to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @Bville_Bees: Good Luck to the Hockey team tonight as the battle the Buccaneers of Oswego at 7 pm. Go Bees!!! | I'll be there! : 9 hours ago
- Ogie Ogilthorpe (2) of the #Syracuse Bulldogs was one of 6,079 fans @SyracuseCrunch vs Hartford #AHL Game. #slapshot http://t.co/rUW8JFWyHX : 1 day ago
- MT @ToddNY25: It wasn't that they celebrated at center ice. It's how they celebrated. Game brought the team closer. http://t.co/0bu4yOhSJL : 1 day ago
- Look who was with #SyrCrunch @HowardDolgon, @TBLightning owner Jeff Vinik and CEO Tod Leiweke in Crunch jacket. http://t.co/EITmEYTZ3a : 1 day ago
- Cheering section for #SyrCrunch @YanniGourde was in attendance for both wins over the weekend. #Syracuse #AHL http://t.co/Q2c3NsZFL8 : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: attack
Soon, the United States will be remembering the events of 10 years ago. On that unforgettable day, terrorists hijacked commercial airplanes and turned them into cruise missiles. Flying them into the towers of the World Trade Center in New York … Continue reading