to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- #SyrCrunch @PcLabrie set the tone early against @BSens_Hockey #ahl #hockey #Syracuse http://t.co/sQMHu0xg1d : 24 minutes ago
- Another goal celebration by @SyracuseCrunch @BConnolly8 that tied the game at 3. #ahl #hockey #Syracuse http://t.co/IEm7NyIyow : 34 minutes ago
- #SyrCrunch @Vladdy18 celebrates his game winning goal with Jordan Henry. #ahl #hockey #Syracuse http://t.co/eaygd9OxQN : 43 minutes ago
- #SyrCrunch Kristers stick handle save late in third when score was tied. http://t.co/UBUDFauxbK : 1 hour ago
- #SyrCrunch @Ev_Ranks pops in a goal to bring them within one very late in the game. #Syracuse #ahl #hockey http://t.co/ldxNz4DJiV : 8 hours ago
Tag Archives: anniversary
My sister and her husband celebrated their 25th Wedding Anniversary over the weekend with family and friends. I think they still like each other.
Volunteers of the Baldwinsville Fire Department were getting ready for the dedication ceremony of their 9/11 Memorial when I visited the memorial the night before on September 10, 2011. The bouquet of flowers left by someone earlier was fitting in … Continue reading
Soon, the United States will be remembering the events of 10 years ago. On that unforgettable day, terrorists hijacked commercial airplanes and turned them into cruise missiles. Flying them into the towers of the World Trade Center in New York … Continue reading