Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- The traditional after concert wait for a Pizze Fritte @nysfair http://t.co/pVa0BBDF0i : 1 day ago
- Nathan checking out Miss Piggy as @Castle_ABC meets the @TheMuppetsABC abc.go.com/shows/the-mupp… : 1 day ago
- How's this one from the #AHL#SyrCrunch #tweetyourfavoriteblock http://t.co/kELFnZ6RYG : 1 day ago
- Fun at the New York State Fair from 2014. @NYSFair #Syracuse #newyork viewsinfinitum.com/2015/08/28/new… http://t.co/NwfARgTBQ5 : 1 day ago
- Too soon? It is only 51 days away, ya know? #SyrCrunch @BSens_Hockey #ahl80th #hockey #200feet http://t.co/uTPTPXeDdR : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: anniversary
My sister and her husband celebrated their 25th Wedding Anniversary over the weekend with family and friends. I think they still like each other. :)
Volunteers of the Baldwinsville Fire Department were getting ready for the dedication ceremony of their 9/11 Memorial when I visited the memorial the night before on September 10, 2011. The bouquet of flowers left by someone earlier was fitting in … Continue reading
Soon, the United States will be remembering the events of 10 years ago. On that unforgettable day, terrorists hijacked commercial airplanes and turned them into cruise missiles. Flying them into the towers of the World Trade Center in New York … Continue reading