to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- A note to the @NHL, do not schedule @TBLightning and @CanadiensMTL games on my bowling night in the future. #NotonMondays : 2 hours ago
- Renting out a #NikonD750 from my friends @LensRentals Love the builtin W-Fi, image quality, high ISO. #NeedMoreFPS http://t.co/cPpTXtMu6U : 3 hours ago
- I took a trip to the Arctic in #NewYork. View 355: Springtime for #Oswego wp.me/pcc47-24p #greatlakes http://t.co/pgWw7rjM3U : 4 hours ago
- View 355: Springtime for Oswego wp.me/pcc47-24p : 6 hours ago
- LRT whoops. Here's the right pic. http://t.co/iJOOE4CNrS : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: anniversary
My sister and her husband celebrated their 25th Wedding Anniversary over the weekend with family and friends. I think they still like each other. :)
Volunteers of the Baldwinsville Fire Department were getting ready for the dedication ceremony of their 9/11 Memorial when I visited the memorial the night before on September 10, 2011. The bouquet of flowers left by someone earlier was fitting in … Continue reading
Soon, the United States will be remembering the events of 10 years ago. On that unforgettable day, terrorists hijacked commercial airplanes and turned them into cruise missiles. Flying them into the towers of the World Trade Center in New York … Continue reading