Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- All-righty @TBLightning, had to buy a new HDTV for Friday's game so make it count! #21stCenturyProblems #GoBolts : 5 hours ago
- .@wggirlslax1 Nicky Delaney (5, white) scores with 7.8 sec left and @WGAthletics wins Sec 3 Cls A #GLAX Championship. http://t.co/gCJz4lQuA6 : 5 hours ago
- Congratulations to the @wggirlslax1 for their last second win to claim @NYSPHSAA Sec 3 Class A #GLAX Championship. http://t.co/qCUlGXOKjF : 14 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @CNSAthletics vs @WGAthletics in @NYSPHSAA Section 3 Class A #BLAX smu.gs/1JUBKXG http://t.co/mU3PP61Jbe : 23 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @CorcoranPride vs @AuburnLacrosse in @NYSPHSAA Section 3 Class A #BLAX smu.gs/1HJ3uMC http://t.co/sONuq66eEK : 23 hours ago
Tag Archives: anniversary
My sister and her husband celebrated their 25th Wedding Anniversary over the weekend with family and friends. I think they still like each other. :)
Volunteers of the Baldwinsville Fire Department were getting ready for the dedication ceremony of their 9/11 Memorial when I visited the memorial the night before on September 10, 2011. The bouquet of flowers left by someone earlier was fitting in … Continue reading
Soon, the United States will be remembering the events of 10 years ago. On that unforgettable day, terrorists hijacked commercial airplanes and turned them into cruise missiles. Flying them into the towers of the World Trade Center in New York … Continue reading