to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @peterjfoti: When is the #StreetCrunch game? | This Saturday (7/26) at 10am outside on the Montgomery St. side of War Memorial. : 1 day ago
- The skate will be on the other foot as #SyrCrunch Joey Mormina will ref the #StreetCrunch Media Game. http://t.co/KDHyjMCHMZ : 1 day ago
- Capt @BrentAxeMedia and #TeamAxe takes on @NikoTamurian and #TeamTamurian Sat. 10am outside @TheOncenter War Memorial http://t.co/viWPGX8ikW : 1 day ago
- How to get from A to B for Mid-Day #Waterfall #Photography using a 10-stop ND filter wp.me/pcc47-21k http://t.co/wkikfkZlBm : 1 day ago
- Thanks for the RT yesterday @AllEarsDeb View 335: #Syracuse #Night #Photography Tour wp.me/pcc47-21e http://t.co/aYmWbiGw0L : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: anniversary
My sister and her husband celebrated their 25th Wedding Anniversary over the weekend with family and friends. I think they still like each other. :)
Volunteers of the Baldwinsville Fire Department were getting ready for the dedication ceremony of their 9/11 Memorial when I visited the memorial the night before on September 10, 2011. The bouquet of flowers left by someone earlier was fitting in … Continue reading
Soon, the United States will be remembering the events of 10 years ago. On that unforgettable day, terrorists hijacked commercial airplanes and turned them into cruise missiles. Flying them into the towers of the World Trade Center in New York … Continue reading