to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- .@HermCard called to join state public high school Hall of Fame (video) - highschoolsports.syracuse.com/news/article/2… http://t.co/7Al70itZO3 : 21 hours ago
- Herm Card called to join state public high school Hall of Fame (video) - Syracuse.com highschoolsports.syracuse.com/news/article/2… : 22 hours ago
- #StreetCrunch game by the AXA Towers in #Syracuse #NewYork View 336: Street Hockey Kids wp.me/pcc47-21w http://t.co/wP1PkUx3Ym : 1 day ago
- View 336: Street Hockey Kids wp.me/pcc47-21w : 1 day ago
- RT @SyrNewTimes: Check out these photos from the Syracuse New Times Street Painting Festival! HERE: syracusenewtimes.com/chalk-drawing/ : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: anniversary
My sister and her husband celebrated their 25th Wedding Anniversary over the weekend with family and friends. I think they still like each other. :)
Volunteers of the Baldwinsville Fire Department were getting ready for the dedication ceremony of their 9/11 Memorial when I visited the memorial the night before on September 10, 2011. The bouquet of flowers left by someone earlier was fitting in … Continue reading
Soon, the United States will be remembering the events of 10 years ago. On that unforgettable day, terrorists hijacked commercial airplanes and turned them into cruise missiles. Flying them into the towers of the World Trade Center in New York … Continue reading