to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- View of 5,090 fans at @TheOncenter War Memorial for @SyracuseCrunch playoff #hockey flic.kr/p/ekT2rU #Syracuse #newyork #sports : 17 hours ago
- Highlights from @SyracuseCrunch ECSF playoff series w/ @TheFalconsAHL. View 280: Playoff Series Sweep wp.me/pcc47-1Pb #ahl #hockey : 18 hours ago
- Highlights from @SyracuseCrunch playoff series. View 280: Playoff Series Sweep wp.me/pcc47-1Pb : 22 hours ago
- Added 20 photos to @SyracuseCrunch Playoff FB album including post-game handshakes. tinyurl.com/bqetwgv #ahl #caldercup #Syracuse : 1 day ago
- Scott Walker, coach of @Storm_City, with @Trichard71 who now plays for the @SyracuseCrunch at @TheOncenter #ALLin http://t.co/p1IPDR4Jdn : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: amphitheater
May Day is an ancient ritual dating back centuries related to Celtic and German cultures. Today, it is a holiday in some locations of the world with festivals, singing and dancing. May Day ceremonies in the United States vary greatly … Continue reading
The famous Budweiser Clydesdales came for a visit to my hometown of Baldwinsville, New York last week. They were in town for a special employee event at the Budweiser Baldwinsville Brewery and our Mayor and Chamber of Commerce was able … Continue reading
Last weekend was my high school’s alumni event and I was tagged as the official photographer by the C. W. Baker Alumni Association. This event pushed my photographic skills from concert, people, fireworks to documentary photography. This was my first … Continue reading
With all the pomp and circumstance of a World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) bout, Major League Eating came to my town of Baldwinsville, New York last weekend for the first ever Salt Potato Eating Championship. In the past I have mentioned … Continue reading