to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- .@Bville_Bees take a 2-1 lead over @CNSHockey late in 2nd period. @TheFrozenDome http://t.co/B0fGBFx6s2 : 9 hours ago
- .@Bville_Bees celebrate their goal agains @CNSHockey. Tied at 1 on 2nd period. @TheFrozenDome http://t.co/83xw0Srlj9 : 9 hours ago
- Leah & Devon Still tribute announced by #SyrCrunch Eric Neilson: youtu.be/-IsLDp-u73k?li… http://t.co/4B3ADq0unT : 15 hours ago
- Thank you all for the Favs and RTs this morning. I am off to prepare for the games tonight. Should have more then from @TheFrozenDome : 17 hours ago
- The Best Sports City! RT @boogatc: View from the ice #FrozenDomeClassic #poundforpound @SyracuseCrunch http://t.co/it10QO1tA2 : 17 hours ago
Tag Archives: 9/11
Previously I have shared with you my Best Sports and Disney photos for 2011. Now, it is time to present my top ten photos of 2011. It was not easy to whittle it down to 10. I started with over … Continue reading
For the week of 9/11/11, Syracuse, New York is lighting the fountains at Clinton Square in red, white and blue for the first time. I photographed this at twilight to get the deep blue in the sky and set my … Continue reading
Volunteers of the Baldwinsville Fire Department were getting ready for the dedication ceremony of their 9/11 Memorial when I visited the memorial the night before on September 10, 2011. The bouquet of flowers left by someone earlier was fitting in … Continue reading
Soon, the United States will be remembering the events of 10 years ago. On that unforgettable day, terrorists hijacked commercial airplanes and turned them into cruise missiles. Flying them into the towers of the World Trade Center in New York … Continue reading