to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
December 2014 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- One of several saves by KG in the final minute as #SyrCrunch hold off @AmerksHockey for a 3-2 win. #ahl #Syracuse http://t.co/RwGyDgQQON : 13 hours ago
- ...and [Vasilevskiy] clearly doing that down in Syracuse,” @CoopersLaw said. (2/2) : 20 hours ago
- “It’s why I love @TheAHL because it’s the greatest league to learn and become an NHL pro.. (1 of 2) : 20 hours ago
- Had this ready then he goes & wins a game @TBLightning. Vasilevskiy is mine & @TheAHL #SyrCrunch Player of the Week. http://t.co/V544VjDSsO : 20 hours ago
- “Credit our goalie coaches,” @CoopersLaw said following Vasilevskiy’s first win in the #NHL. @coachxander #SyrCrunch http://t.co/ZfiN7bDnMg : 20 hours ago
Tag Archives: 9/11
Previously I have shared with you my Best Sports and Disney photos for 2011. Now, it is time to present my top ten photos of 2011. It was not easy to whittle it down to 10. I started with over … Continue reading
For the week of 9/11/11, Syracuse, New York is lighting the fountains at Clinton Square in red, white and blue for the first time. I photographed this at twilight to get the deep blue in the sky and set my … Continue reading
Volunteers of the Baldwinsville Fire Department were getting ready for the dedication ceremony of their 9/11 Memorial when I visited the memorial the night before on September 10, 2011. The bouquet of flowers left by someone earlier was fitting in … Continue reading
Soon, the United States will be remembering the events of 10 years ago. On that unforgettable day, terrorists hijacked commercial airplanes and turned them into cruise missiles. Flying them into the towers of the World Trade Center in New York … Continue reading