to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Colorful Greased Pole Climb team at the Jordan Fall Festival in Jordan, #NewYork. flic.kr/p/epE2FN #people #photography #tyedye : 8 hours ago
- ICYMI: AHL Eastern Conference Finals. Goalie Duel? #ALLin @SyracuseCrunch @WBSPenguins http://t.co/5aUUqHD1t4 : 11 hours ago
- Concepts for a new use Alt-81: Future Visions for the Urban Expressway - upstate.syr.edu/uncategorized/… #Syracuse #newyork : 13 hours ago
- AHL Eastern Conference Finals. Goalie Duel? #ALLin @SyracuseCrunch @WBSPenguins http://t.co/5aUUqHD1t4 : 1 day ago
- A passion for #travel. Prior Park in Bath, #England. flic.kr/p/enxYWB #photography #photogs #togs #bridge : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: 28-300mm
Anyone who has been following my blog or another social media stream of mine could probably guess my photography passions. I am pretty literal. I first want to state, digital photography renewed my passion 10 years ago when I got … Continue reading
Sorcerer Mickey Mouse controlling the brooms from the animated movie, Fantasia, in front of the entrance to Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Each Spring, Walt Disney World hosts the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival which features many topiaries of Disney characters like … Continue reading
Photos from my travels around Central New York (CNY) the first two weeks of May. An historic building I have photographed before and is hard to ignore anytime I am walking around downtown Syracuse, New York. Visited the Northeast Alpaca … Continue reading
This is a post one year in the making. Last year, I did not get to the Crawfish Festival until 4 in the afternoon and found they had sold out of crawfish. To avoid the same outcome, I got there … Continue reading