to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @BrentAxeMedia: Syracuse basketball coach Jim Boeheim, athletic director Daryl Gross all in for Crunch ow.ly/lncMC : 17 hours ago
- The next dance craze, the Gamorrean Boogie. flic.kr/p/eqqMao #starwars #sww #disney #wdw : 18 hours ago
- RT @disphotoblog: Sunrise Over Cinderella Castle bit.ly/171xT9z #disney #photography //And there it is. Beautiful, Cory! : 18 hours ago
- My office space is #AllIn for the @SyracuseCrunch Beat the @WBSPenguins http://t.co/3vminYsVAx : 21 hours ago
- RT @cnysportspix: @sthomasphotos @Ceddy_30 @TullysGoodTimes @Dan_DUva What's Tully Turtle whispering in his ear? // Beat the @WBSPenguins! : 21 hours ago
Category Archives: Weekly View
With apologies to my Massachusetts blogmates Karma and her sister, Jennifer, the Syracuse Crunch made quick work of the Springfield Falcons by sweeping the series, 4 games to 0 in the Best-of-7 AHL Eastern Conference Semi-Finals. Here are some highlights: … Continue reading
Photos from my travels around Central New York (CNY) the first two weeks of May. An historic building I have photographed before and is hard to ignore anytime I am walking around downtown Syracuse, New York. Visited the Northeast Alpaca … Continue reading
This is a post one year in the making. Last year, I did not get to the Crawfish Festival until 4 in the afternoon and found they had sold out of crawfish. To avoid the same outcome, I got there … Continue reading
The Syracuse Crunch entered the American Hockey League’s Calder Cup Playoffs last weekend against the Portland (Maine) Pirates. A team they had not played during the regular season. Playoff hockey is very intense and the first round of these playoffs … Continue reading