to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Not sure what's going on here, @JTBrown23 with Pat Nagle. Fun times after winning an #AHL #CalderCup playoff series. http://t.co/ylgS4o53sY : 7 hours ago
- #SprFalcons Curtis McElhinney tells @tjohnny09 he is good at the hockey. #SyrCrunch #AHL #CalderCup http://t.co/pDMhvYNmc2 : 7 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch Dan Sexton and @Vladdy18 after the empty net goal to seal the win and series over @TheFalconsAHL http://t.co/dtwe8pxqPC : 1 day ago
- #SyrCrunch @radkogudas salutes the fans after sweeping @TheFalconsAHL in #AHL ECSF http://t.co/B8sQJvijH9 : 1 day ago
- #SyrCrunch @Ceddy_30 shakes hands with @TheFalconsAHL HC after winning series. http://t.co/yzpp9VUd7k : 1 day ago
Category Archives: Travel
Sorcerer Mickey Mouse controlling the brooms from the animated movie, Fantasia, in front of the entrance to Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Each Spring, Walt Disney World hosts the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival which features many topiaries of Disney characters like … Continue reading
I came upon an article called How to Photograph Busy Tourist Sites by Kav Dadfar on the Digital Photography School website a few weeks ago. All the tips sounded a lot like the ones I have talked about either directly … Continue reading
One of my favorite things to do when visiting any travel destination is finding fun details which add to the story of the trip. Sometimes I know about the details before I get there like Hidden Mickeys at Walt Disney … Continue reading
Working through my Walt Disney World backlog this week and thought I would give you a break from all the sports content lately. While I live only 100 miles from the Canadian border, I still enjoy the Canada pavilion in … Continue reading