to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- #SyrCrunch Dan Sexton and @Vladdy18 after the empty net goal to seal the win and series over @TheFalconsAHL http://t.co/dtwe8pxqPC : 7 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch @radkogudas salutes the fans after sweeping @TheFalconsAHL in #AHL ECSF http://t.co/B8sQJvijH9 : 7 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch @Ceddy_30 shakes hands with @TheFalconsAHL HC after winning series. http://t.co/yzpp9VUd7k : 8 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch @Vladdy18 shaking hands with @TheFalconsAHL players after Crunch win series. http://t.co/FdRqePam8S : 8 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch Mark Barberio celebrates the series win against @TheFalconsAHL http://t.co/EDaX47pwtH : 8 hours ago
Category Archives: People
A couple of Army guys compete in a race on the War Memorial ice between periods of a Syracuse Crunch hockey game sponsored by an Army & Navy store in Syracuse, New York. I think those boots helped.
The name Taughannock comes from the Algonquian-speaking Lenni Lenape (Delaware) Indians, referring either to chief Taughannock or the word taghkanic (great fall in the woods) [Source Wikipedia]. I like the latter definition of Taughannock as you walk on a trail in the woods along a meandering creek to the … Continue reading
I was walking to the War Memorial to photograph a Syracuse Crunch game in mid-December when I spied TV cameras in the streets and on a boom high up in the air. I also saw a beautiful wedding setup inside … Continue reading