On a very un-winter like day, I visited the Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse, New York and received free admission with my Zoo Photo Contest coupon. With temperatures reaching the mid-fifties, there was little to no snow to use for backgrounds. The duck pond still had lots of ice. It is where I found this fella trying not to slip as he made his way to the open water.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- PHOTO GALLERY: @CNSHockey vs. @Bville_Bees fr. 2/8/16. @NYSPHSAA Boys #hockey sthomasphotos.com/High-School-Sp… https://t.co/zL6xXdIiRk : 4 hours ago
- Who's going to the @SyracuseCrunch game in #Ottawa against @BSens_Hockey this weekend? #Syracuse #Binghamton https://t.co/qiAxvTM6SP : 10 hours ago
- .@CNSHockey holds off @Bville_Bees for the 2-1 victory in @NYSPHSAA Boys #hockey after 1st period. #Sec3 https://t.co/OMNicTFNAh : 2 days ago
- .@CNSHockey leads 2-1 over @Bville_Bees in @NYSPHSAA Boys #hockey after 2 periods. #Sec3 https://t.co/2WSPnpeeqS : 2 days ago
- .@CNSHockey leads 1-0 over @Bville_Bees in @NYSPHSAA Boys #hockey after 1st period. #Sec3 https://t.co/DMaTLkiH6y : 2 days ago