On a very un-winter like day, I visited the Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse, New York and received free admission with my Zoo Photo Contest coupon. With temperatures reaching the mid-fifties, there was little to no snow to use for backgrounds. The duck pond still had lots of ice. It is where I found this fella trying not to slip as he made his way to the open water.
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Thanks for the RT yesterday @AllEarsDeb View 335: #Syracuse #Night #Photography Tour wp.me/pcc47-21e http://t.co/aYmWbiGw0L : 16 hours ago
- A tribute to a Founding Father, Inventor and Patriot in #Syracuse Franklin Square. #night #photography #newyork flic.kr/p/oonWZq : 17 hours ago
- Summertime in the City. View 335: #Syracuse #Night #Photography Tour wp.me/pcc47-21e #tripod #newyork #summer http://t.co/aYmWbiGw0L : 1 day ago
- View 335: #Syracuse #Night #Photography Tour wp.me/pcc47-21e #tripod #newyork : 1 day ago
- RT @Fantiniastic: @americanmuscle is UNBELIEVABLE. Here is my experience with them. If you own a Mustang you HAVE to check them out! http:… : 4 days ago