On a very un-winter like day, I visited the Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse, New York and received free admission with my Zoo Photo Contest coupon. With temperatures reaching the mid-fifties, there was little to no snow to use for backgrounds. The duck pond still had lots of ice. It is where I found this fella trying not to slip as he made his way to the open water.
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- This is amazing. My iPhone can get Time Warner email but Yahoo Mail can not. Why @YahooCare : 2 days ago
- RT @RedhawkLax: Onondaga cruise to 13-3 victory over @TmenLax to finish 5-1. #PresCupLax14 | Congrats!! It's a brutal schedule out there. : 2 days ago
- RT @SyracuseCrunch: #TBT to April 5 when @Vladdy18, @JMarchessault18 & @bconnolly8 fueled epic comeback vs. @UticaComets, a 6-5 OT win. htt… : 3 days ago
- Not to far but here is my #TBT from last season's @SyracuseCrunch Home Opener. @TheAHL #IsItOctoberYet http://t.co/idLwKYxVec : 3 days ago
- Yes, the 2014-2015 @TheAHL Schedule comes out tomorrow at 11AM. DID YOU HEAR ME! @SyracuseArmyRB @SyrcuseCrunch pic.twitter.com/WyK2nqntFe : 5 days ago