On a very un-winter like day, I visited the Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse, New York and received free admission with my Zoo Photo Contest coupon. With temperatures reaching the mid-fifties, there was little to no snow to use for backgrounds. The duck pond still had lots of ice. It is where I found this fella trying not to slip as he made his way to the open water.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees vs. F-M Hornets in @NYSPHSAA Boys Lacrosse. smu.gs/1IeIK22 @Bville_Boys_Lax http://t.co/hK3Zoy5Ww9 : 10 hours ago
- RT @BCSDBEES: Abbe Guillet selected for the @AATFrench ISE Language Matters Award! Félicitations! : 14 hours ago
- RT @SyracuseCrunch: May the fourth be with you! #StarWarsDay http://t.co/6pAhkmcV14 : 1 day ago
- What a @CanadiensMTL fan eats when his team gives up 4 PP goals in a #StanleyCup playoff game: Strawberry Shortcake http://t.co/uEz06YsPoj : 2 days ago
- Not again!!!! I hope #SyrCrunch players and coaches are taking notes from the #TBLightning powerplay tonight. twitter.com/sthomasphotos/… : 2 days ago