On a very un-winter like day, I visited the Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse, New York and received free admission with my Zoo Photo Contest coupon. With temperatures reaching the mid-fifties, there was little to no snow to use for backgrounds. The duck pond still had lots of ice. It is where I found this fella trying not to slip as he made his way to the open water.
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- .@TheOncenter War Memorial arena from #SyrCrunch PxP @Dan_DUva perch high above the painted ice surface. #fisheye http://t.co/zbW2iVcScD : 27 minutes ago
- RT @TheFrozenDome: #SyrCrunch ad campaign for the #ToyotaFrozenDomeClassic gets underway, tune into @CNYCentral to see the newest ad. http:… : 2 hours ago
- Highlight #5: #SyrCrunch 20th Anniversary season: Mike Angelidis "kucheroving" after scoring against @IceCapsAHL. http://t.co/c8HEe2kr2m : 1 day ago
- Return to #GrandCanyonNP #ArchesNP and #CanyonlandsNP View 344: Three National Parks Revisited wp.me/pcc47-22G http://t.co/ZO9AsOuvqz : 1 day ago
- Thanks for the RTs & FAVs from @Bville_Bees #football players & fans today. $5 Photo Downloads are available here: tinyurl.com/lqluwpv : 2 days ago