On a very un-winter like day, I visited the Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse, New York and received free admission with my Zoo Photo Contest coupon. With temperatures reaching the mid-fifties, there was little to no snow to use for backgrounds. The duck pond still had lots of ice. It is where I found this fella trying not to slip as he made his way to the open water.
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- #USAF #Thunderbirds flying a precision formation at the #Rochester International Airshow. #newyork flic.kr/p/oy8scz : 48 minutes ago
- Yep, still trying to win me a #fordmustang Ford Summer Spectacular Giveaway shar.es/1nOD2F : 2 hours ago
- Come to the @NYSFair via train. Thanks to @NYGovCuomo and @Amtrak governor.ny.gov/press/08202014… #nysf #train #newyork : 3 hours ago
- Flying #Mustang P-51 at the #Rochester International Airshow #newyork #quicksilver flic.kr/p/ox7pXz : 15 hours ago
- RT @JamesDBrandon: New image and post over at the blog, check it: "3 Steps To Make Travel A Reality" ift.tt/1rTCwZj : 1 day ago