On a very un-winter like day, I visited the Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse, New York and received free admission with my Zoo Photo Contest coupon. With temperatures reaching the mid-fifties, there was little to no snow to use for backgrounds. The duck pond still had lots of ice. It is where I found this fella trying not to slip as he made his way to the open water.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Someday a league will retire this number. @BrentAxeMedia http://t.co/pHTdFMNyO0 : 5 hours ago
- It was a beautiful evening for a walk around @SyracuseU. http://t.co/wuZFgKTCPA : 1 day ago
- Congrats to #TeamAxe and @BrentAxeMedia for their win over #TeamTamurian to retain the cup. #beacuseitsthecup http://t.co/fp0mYxCMxO : 1 day ago
- #NYMustangs lined up in the @WGI infield. @FordMustang http://t.co/G16GbGjDLk : 2 days ago
- Mustang Sway at the Glen. #NYMustang rally at @WGI today. Will be doing pace laps later. http://t.co/4fxFlYie4P : 2 days ago