On a very un-winter like day, I visited the Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse, New York and received free admission with my Zoo Photo Contest coupon. With temperatures reaching the mid-fifties, there was little to no snow to use for backgrounds. The duck pond still had lots of ice. It is where I found this fella trying not to slip as he made his way to the open water.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Exciting game as @Bville_Bees stop a 2 point conversion by Utica-Proctor to win 35-34. @NYSPHSAA http://t.co/gNZdFPfdiS : 1 day ago
- Both defenses stiffen and the score remains the same, @Bville_Bees 21 and Utica-Proctor 7 at the half. @NYSPHSAA http://t.co/kfThyBj5bN : 1 day ago
- The @Bville_Bees Football up 21-7 after 1st quarter over Utica-Proctor. http://t.co/tMFUjkfWCb : 1 day ago
- Phil caught a wonderful sunset at the Oswego Harbor. There has been a good run of sunsets lately. twitter.com/philspitze/sta… : 1 day ago
- A look at the extended section of the concrete before ice goes in for #hockey @TheOncenter War Memorial. #SyrCrunch http://t.co/XDGKtQhYjF : 1 day ago