On a very un-winter like day, I visited the Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse, New York and received free admission with my Zoo Photo Contest coupon. With temperatures reaching the mid-fifties, there was little to no snow to use for backgrounds. The duck pond still had lots of ice. It is where I found this fella trying not to slip as he made his way to the open water.
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- View 355: Springtime for Oswego wp.me/pcc47-24p : 2 hours ago
- LRT whoops. Here's the right pic. http://t.co/iJOOE4CNrS : 2 days ago
- #SyrCrunch Eric Neilson knocks a @TheSoundTigers player off the puck in a 4-3 victory. #Syracuse http://t.co/X90IyrgFH7 : 2 days ago
- #SyrCrunch Joel Vermin shoots and scores the game winner against @TheSoundTigers #Syracuse http://t.co/GPetQHqX3H : 2 days ago
- #SyrCrunch Kristers Gudlevskis with a late game save to preserve the win over @TheSoundTigers #Syracuse http://t.co/5ym6Y2SgTR : 2 days ago