My sister and her husband celebrated their 25th Wedding Anniversary over the weekend with family and friends. I think they still like each other. :)
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Summertime in the City. View 335: #Syracuse #Night #Photography Tour wp.me/pcc47-21e #tripod #newyork #summer http://t.co/aYmWbiGw0L : 1 day ago
- View 335: #Syracuse #Night #Photography Tour wp.me/pcc47-21e #tripod #newyork : 1 day ago
- RT @Fantiniastic: @americanmuscle is UNBELIEVABLE. Here is my experience with them. If you own a Mustang you HAVE to check them out! http:… : 3 days ago
- Redhawks in Bestof5 with Six Nations Slash at Onondaga Nation Arena tonight at 8:30pm. #canam #boxlacrosse #playoffs http://t.co/017kyVASQ5 : 3 days ago
- How to photograph #cars at the @syracusenats in #Syracuse #newyork wp.me/pcc47-18a #hotrods #photography http://t.co/457XiWxV5X : 4 days ago