Sorcerer Mickey Mouse controlling the brooms from the animated movie, Fantasia, in front of the entrance to Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Each Spring, Walt Disney World hosts the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival which features many topiaries of Disney characters like this one. Click Here to see how Disney puts a scene like this together.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Web Fun on the #WildWalk @WildCenter in @TupperLakeNY #family #fun #adirondackmtns #flickr flic.kr/p/vq1GMe : 56 minutes ago
- View 362: Walk on the Wild Side #WildWalk @WildCenter @TupperLakeNY viewsinfinitum.com/2015/07/06/vie… http://t.co/2ugx8h3poW : 1 day ago
- RT @wearemacphun: If you use #Mac and like #photography, check #Macphun apps. You'll love them: macphun.com #AppStore #Apple : 1 day ago
- #4thofJuly #fireworks over Mirror Lake in Lake Placid, #newyork #america #usa #water #reflection http://t.co/qmCfPktz0N : 2 days ago
- Starting life together in a #Mustang. Bride and Groom get driven off in an Ecoboost Mustang in Lake Placid, New York. http://t.co/dONTmQKWFy : 2 days ago