A couple of Army guys compete in a race on the War Memorial ice between periods of a Syracuse Crunch hockey game sponsored by an Army & Navy store in Syracuse, New York. I think those boots helped.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Smelling the roses in the Horticulture building at the @NYSFair http://t.co/rHVRmeSCTe : 1 hour ago
- And you thought we were going to the @NYSFair today. Looks like Utah and Arches Nstional Park to us. http://t.co/fmwrDHfqIK : 5 hours ago
- The traditional after concert wait for a Pizze Fritte @nysfair http://t.co/pVa0BBDF0i : 1 day ago
- Nathan checking out Miss Piggy as @Castle_ABC meets the @TheMuppetsABC abc.go.com/shows/the-mupp… : 2 days ago
- How's this one from the #AHL#SyrCrunch #tweetyourfavoriteblock http://t.co/kELFnZ6RYG : 2 days ago