A couple of Army guys compete in a race on the War Memorial ice between periods of a Syracuse Crunch hockey game sponsored by an Army & Navy store in Syracuse, New York. I think those boots helped.
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- How to do Mid-Day #Waterfall #Photography using a 10-stop ND filter wp.me/pcc47-21k : 1 hour ago
- Thanks for the RT yesterday @AllEarsDeb View 335: #Syracuse #Night #Photography Tour wp.me/pcc47-21e http://t.co/aYmWbiGw0L : 18 hours ago
- A tribute to a Founding Father, Inventor and Patriot in #Syracuse Franklin Square. #night #photography #newyork flic.kr/p/oonWZq : 20 hours ago
- Summertime in the City. View 335: #Syracuse #Night #Photography Tour wp.me/pcc47-21e #tripod #newyork #summer http://t.co/aYmWbiGw0L : 1 day ago
- View 335: #Syracuse #Night #Photography Tour wp.me/pcc47-21e #tripod #newyork : 2 days ago