A couple of Army guys compete in a race on the War Memorial ice between periods of a Syracuse Crunch hockey game sponsored by an Army & Navy store in Syracuse, New York. I think those boots helped.
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- MT @dd_indy: @TheFrozenDome Will Elsa be in charge of making it the "Frozen" Dome? ;) | That would be a fun tie-in! : 15 hours ago
- RT @mikealper: @NunesMagician cool view of the Dome today http://t.co/mjxKGcAzZG | There will be ice there in 23 days! @TheFrozenDome : 15 hours ago
- Come to @SyracuseCrunch #Halloween Spooktacular against @AmerksHockey. Details: tinyurl.com/poak3au #Syracuse http://t.co/DJfl43Q9wX : 16 hours ago
- With #PressGram gone, I just signed up for @PolarfoxApp. Use this link to get an invite: lnc.hr/gb0a5 : 18 hours ago
- Alright..back on the job this weekend as @SyracuseCrunch take on Thruway rivals, @AmerksHockey ow.ly/i/7n2aE http://t.co/XtOpXU2DB3 : 1 day ago