A couple of Army guys compete in a race on the War Memorial ice between periods of a Syracuse Crunch hockey game sponsored by an Army & Navy store in Syracuse, New York. I think those boots helped.
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Goosebumps..the players really enjoyed this one. RT @SyracuseCrunch: Now let's watch the road to @TheFrozenDome... youtu.be/byl8kVTW3Tw?li… : 4 hours ago
- #CNY become Hockeytown, USA at @TheFrozenDome @BrentAxeMedia #poundforpound #bestsportscity s.syracuse.com/cWyS6LX http://t.co/Hpqz7tvK7v : 10 hours ago
- .@THEANTHEMGIRL gave @TheFrozenDome Main Event game between @SyracuseCrunch and @UticaComets a heart pounding start. flic.kr/p/pTAMCA : 10 hours ago
- #Syracuse fav @44TheLegend and #NHL HoF Glenn Anderson share a laugh at center ice of @TheFrozenDome @CarrierDome44 http://t.co/YazdFnLOph : 10 hours ago
- I know you people love stats, here are @TheFrozenDome photographer team's #infographic for the event. #SyrCrunch http://t.co/7asOcc46i1 : 12 hours ago