If you are like me, you may need some help for this month’s assignment on Black and White Photography. Luckily for us, I found this FREE 7-page eGuide from Light Stalking on Black and White Landscapes: How to Capture a Proper Tonal Range. It has helped me to look back into my photo library and find good candidates for Black and White conversions and to find subjects for new black and white compositions.
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- No fooling @BSens_Hockey comes to town to play @SyrCrunch on a Wednesday, April 1st. Get tix 315-473-4444 #Syracuse http://t.co/0qkBENjjCE : 3 hours ago
- Slater Koekkoek's family frequently traveled to see #SyrCrunch games. Here they are @TheFrozenDome party. http://t.co/4BR8EBebSn : 3 hours ago
- With a goal, assist and a +2 in last weeks games, #SyrCrunch Joey Mormina is my Player of the Week. #Syracuse http://t.co/c7feYoNF3Y : 6 hours ago
- A note to the @NHL, do not schedule @TBLightning and @CanadiensMTL games on my bowling night in the future. #NotonMondays : 1 day ago
- Renting out a #NikonD750 from my friends @LensRentals Love the builtin W-Fi, image quality, high ISO. #NeedMoreFPS http://t.co/cPpTXtMu6U : 1 day ago