If you are like me, you may need some help for this month’s assignment on Black and White Photography. Luckily for us, I found this FREE 7-page eGuide from Light Stalking on Black and White Landscapes: How to Capture a Proper Tonal Range. It has helped me to look back into my photo library and find good candidates for Black and White conversions and to find subjects for new black and white compositions.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- #SyrCrunch play a home game at 7PM against @TorontoMarlies tonight. For Tickets call 315-473-4444. #AHL #hockey https://t.co/i7cpwUDfRj : 3 days ago
- #BelieveInBlue and see your posts show up via Twitter or Instagram on the @SyracuseCrunch website. twitter.com/SyracuseCrunch… : 1 week ago
- RT @JimSarosy: A year ago today history was made! Thank you CNY! @TheFrozenDome #30715 #BelieveInBlue https://t.co/zqYM5eYdLU : 1 week ago
- A year ago, 30,715 fans of @TheAHL @SyracuseCrunch and @UticaComets stormed @CarrierDome44 for @TheFrozenDome https://t.co/MVwFW6TaFp : 1 week ago
- Wondered how Neilson stayed warm last winter in #Syracuse. Might have to give it a try. twitter.com/IceCapsAHL/sta… : 1 week ago