If you are like me, you may need some help for this month’s assignment on Black and White Photography. Luckily for us, I found this FREE 7-page eGuide from Light Stalking on Black and White Landscapes: How to Capture a Proper Tonal Range. It has helped me to look back into my photo library and find good candidates for Black and White conversions and to find subjects for new black and white compositions.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- What does 103.4 MPH look like? See @WolfPackAHL Ryan Graves win #AHLAllStar Hardest Shot in #Syracuse https://t.co/WXilPYamCL : 16 hours ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: @WGAthletics at @Bville_Bees from 02/02/2016 in @NYSPHSAA Boys #IceHockey sthomasphotos.com/High-School-Sp… https://t.co/d4vk20hTFX : 17 hours ago
- Return of the #fisheye lens to #Epcot (@AllEarsNet Picture This!) shar.es/14bJSG #wdw #disney https://t.co/tKK7eBDDC5 : 20 hours ago
- For @WayneStormWatch on #nationalweatherpersonsday Hope your rehab is going well. https://t.co/oyBTsNNRfV : 20 hours ago
- #Toyota 2016 #AHLAllStar Classic TV broadcast team of @BartsBytes @bigdaddymcgill @Dan_DUva on the ice at the end. https://t.co/RAyp66NMDG : 1 day ago