If you are like me, you may need some help for this month’s assignment on Black and White Photography. Luckily for us, I found this FREE 7-page eGuide from Light Stalking on Black and White Landscapes: How to Capture a Proper Tonal Range. It has helped me to look back into my photo library and find good candidates for Black and White conversions and to find subjects for new black and white compositions.
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Thanks @Kimincuse for doing tonight's @SyracuseCrunch Twitter Takeover. #Syracuse http://t.co/212jSRATb7 : 7 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: #SyracuseCougars and @WGAthletics in a @NYSPHSAA #Sec3 Boys Hockey game. smu.gs/1LrG6Wn http://t.co/hPpOKzwBlQ : 16 hours ago
- The question is...did he say "Yes". #SyracuseCougars #hockey #highschool #Promposal2015 http://t.co/Z0lPTL7r8x : 20 hours ago
- Selective Focusing at #WaltDisneyWorld (@AllEarsNet Picture This!) shar.es/1omgYv #disney #photography http://t.co/F8pJtNOBm1 : 20 hours ago
- With all the #AHL affiliate love going around: #Tampacuse: viewsinfinitum.com/2013/11/04/vie… @SyracuseCrunch @TBLightning #TBT http://t.co/sJAFi3L7kw : 1 day ago