If you are like me, you may need some help for this month’s assignment on Black and White Photography. Luckily for us, I found this FREE 7-page eGuide from Light Stalking on Black and White Landscapes: How to Capture a Proper Tonal Range. It has helped me to look back into my photo library and find good candidates for Black and White conversions and to find subjects for new black and white compositions.
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Yes, the 2014-2015 @TheAHL Schedule comes out tomorrow at 11AM. DID YOU HEAR ME! @SyracuseArmyRB @SyrcuseCrunch pic.twitter.com/WyK2nqntFe : 1 day ago
- Arabian Traditional Costume #Horse class @NYSFair wp.me/pcc47-224 #Syracuse #newyork http://t.co/gVGkybwun0 : 1 day ago
- ICYMI: Riding a mechanical bull at the @NYSFair View 340: Day at the NYS Fair wp.me/pcc47-224 #Syracuse http://t.co/1hzwuSYBxA : 2 days ago
- Riding a mechanical bull at the @NYSFair View 340: Day at the NYS Fair wp.me/pcc47-224 #Syracuse http://t.co/1hzwuSYBxA : 2 days ago
- Remote camera all set to catch the action at ESTA Safety Park Dragstrip near #Cicero #NewYork #pocketwizard http://t.co/n5oYNC7MSi : 4 days ago