If you are like me, you may need some help for this month’s assignment on Black and White Photography. Luckily for us, I found this FREE 7-page eGuide from Light Stalking on Black and White Landscapes: How to Capture a Proper Tonal Range. It has helped me to look back into my photo library and find good candidates for Black and White conversions and to find subjects for new black and white compositions.
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Spawned a new FB page today for my business. Would appreciate your Likes. Thank you! facebook.com/sthomasphotos : 22 hours ago
- Photo gallery for #Section3 #HighSchool #Hockey game between @Bville_Bees and @IthacaLilRed tinyurl.com/omd7asc #sports #photography : 1 day ago
- Has to work on #Kucheroving, @Bville_Bees Matt Abbott after scoring a goal against @IthacaLilRed last night. #hockey http://t.co/zCyXdvNUsK : 2 days ago
- #Travel the World in the Assignment 27 #Vacation Recap wp.me/pcc47-1Yf #photography #photogs #togs : 2 days ago
- Some times all you can do is #smile. @SyracuseCrunch Captain Mike Angelidis at the end of the Norfolk game on Sat. http://t.co/HYmsJRV0Ty : 4 days ago