If you are like me, you may need some help for this month’s assignment on Black and White Photography. Luckily for us, I found this FREE 7-page eGuide from Light Stalking on Black and White Landscapes: How to Capture a Proper Tonal Range. It has helped me to look back into my photo library and find good candidates for Black and White conversions and to find subjects for new black and white compositions.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- What a @CanadiensMTL fan eats when his team gives up 4 PP goals in a #StanleyCup playoff game: Strawberry Shortcake http://t.co/uEz06YsPoj : 13 hours ago
- Not again!!!! I hope #SyrCrunch players and coaches are taking notes from the #TBLightning powerplay tonight. twitter.com/sthomasphotos/… : 13 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @AuburnLacrosse at @Bville_Bees Boys Lacrosse. @NYSPHSAA @Bville_Boys_Lax smu.gs/1I8BuES http://t.co/aZXvrFoigz : 13 hours ago
- Ready for game 2. #TBLvsMTL #GoHabsGo http://t.co/xHbFIzvZLB : 16 hours ago
- Heard from one #Canadiens fan last night in #Syracuse...KUUUUUUCCCHHerov! (Think #WrathofKhan moive) #Tampacuse http://t.co/CUAuSvgh78 : 1 day ago