If you are like me, you may need some help for this month’s assignment on Black and White Photography. Luckily for us, I found this FREE 7-page eGuide from Light Stalking on Black and White Landscapes: How to Capture a Proper Tonal Range. It has helped me to look back into my photo library and find good candidates for Black and White conversions and to find subjects for new black and white compositions.
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- My lower body injury will keep me out of Rochester tonight. Traveling with @SyracuseCrunch for @BulldogsAHL game Saturday. Anyone going? : 5 hours ago
- Congratulations to @SyracuseCrunch Eric Neilson who puts his heart and soul into everything. Justly earned. http://t.co/1mlTeilGDs : 21 hours ago
- Thank you @SyracuseCrunch fans for bringing the War Memorial alive for each game and letting me photograph the #fun. http://t.co/rShFXbWJUP : 1 day ago
- .@SyracuseCrunch @PcLabrie lands a left in his bout with @phantomshockey player. #Syracuse #ahl #hockey http://t.co/TXzLXQDb86 : 1 day ago
- He is laying low because he has @VanceLederman Fathead. #SyrCrunch #DomeGame : 1 day ago