If you are like me, you may need some help for this month’s assignment on Black and White Photography. Luckily for us, I found this FREE 7-page eGuide from Light Stalking on Black and White Landscapes: How to Capture a Proper Tonal Range. It has helped me to look back into my photo library and find good candidates for Black and White conversions and to find subjects for new black and white compositions.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Purple & Orange sky for @crushball TJ Peterson's complete game 4-1 win over @SyrSaltCats at #OCC. @NYCBL_baseball http://t.co/Yy2KXUoxg7 : 22 hours ago
- All Ford Show photos. View 361: #Mustang Nation viewsinfinitum.com/2015/06/29/vie… http://t.co/oTfKx8N6Kb : 1 day ago
- Went to the All #Ford Show today and I will say I do like the lines of #Ecoboost #Mustang http://t.co/UXUjgXWfDd : 2 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @GenevaRedWings at @crushball from 6/26/2015 in @NYCBL_baseball #Cortland smu.gs/1GDZWHX http://t.co/rNCHfUq4m9 : 3 days ago
- Nice way to start the @FordMustang Shelby GT350R-C ear in @IMSA @continentaltire twitter.com/FordPerformanc… : 4 days ago