If you are like me, you may need some help for this month’s assignment on Black and White Photography. Luckily for us, I found this FREE 7-page eGuide from Light Stalking on Black and White Landscapes: How to Capture a Proper Tonal Range. It has helped me to look back into my photo library and find good candidates for Black and White conversions and to find subjects for new black and white compositions.
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- .@Bville_Bees visit @IthacaLilRed in Boys #IceHockey on Saturday. Winner to Utica for @NYSPHSAA Div. I Frozen Four. http://t.co/yopN9uXXvK : 52 minutes ago
- Talented Icelandic Violinist and Singer @gretasalome performing on @DisneyCruise #DisneyDream ship. flic.kr/p/qxAMjq : 2 hours ago
- You know it's been awhile since we played @PortlandPirates if I am using @tjohnny09 and @Opalat18 this week. http://t.co/gissZlPVtq : 2 hours ago
- RT @MikeAndMike: RT to enter #MM15Contest for a chance to win an Adv. by Disney trip from the guys! RULES: bit.ly/mm15rules http://t.… : 4 hours ago
- Only 1 home game for #SyrCrunch this week against @PortlandPirates. Let's fill @TheOncenter War Memorial! #Syracuse http://t.co/gissZlPVtq : 1 day ago