If you are like me, you may need some help for this month’s assignment on Black and White Photography. Luckily for us, I found this FREE 7-page eGuide from Light Stalking on Black and White Landscapes: How to Capture a Proper Tonal Range. It has helped me to look back into my photo library and find good candidates for Black and White conversions and to find subjects for new black and white compositions.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- #NYMustangs lined up in the @WGI infield. @FordMustang http://t.co/G16GbGjDLk : 22 hours ago
- Mustang Sway at the Glen. #NYMustang rally at @WGI today. Will be doing pace laps later. http://t.co/4fxFlYie4P : 23 hours ago
- RT @OnondagaNation: Friday night 7/31, the @RedhawkLax look to end the series vs Allegany. Game time 8:30 - Tsha' Hoñ’noñyeñ’dakhwa #lax ht… : 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @OutlawBaseball at @crushball from 7/27/2015 in @NYCBL_baseball playoffs smu.gs/1eBHNUD http://t.co/G4vdcyxUxb : 2 days ago
- Will it be a repeat for #TeamAxe or will #TeamTamurian get sweet revenge? Come to #StreetCrunch @TheOncenter on 8/1. http://t.co/DGs5zi66Kt : 2 days ago