Reticulated Giraffes (Giraffa camelopardalis reticulata) posing for guests on the Kilimanjaro Safari attraction at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @philspitze: 10 great ways to learn #photography in #Syracuse - camera-ed.com Hope to see you soon! : 8 hours ago
- RT @RedhawkLax: Onondaga Redhawks wins battle of Nations shar.es/11cLln via @TheRecord #PresCupLax14 | Congratulations! : 10 hours ago
- Can anyone offer up a good replacement for Yahoo Mail? Must be able to pull in multiple external accounts. Fee based ok. @YahooCare : 10 hours ago
- Mail Support had me go back to original settings on all accounts. Still does not work. Does @YahooCare if so why has it not been escalated? : 11 hours ago
- This is amazing. My iPhone can get Time Warner email but Yahoo Mail can not. Why @YahooCare : 4 days ago