Reticulated Giraffes (Giraffa camelopardalis reticulata) posing for guests on the Kilimanjaro Safari attraction at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Look who was spotted at @TheFrozenDome. @NewsChannel9 @CCasciano cheering on the #SyrCrunch. http://t.co/n7CcIMz8XQ : 12 hours ago
- Is that a hockey rink in the Carrier Dome? View 350: Frozen Dome Classic wp.me/pcc47-23p #sports #photography http://t.co/T8koLI5kIu : 16 hours ago
- Is that a hockey rink in the Carrier Dome? View 350: Frozen Dome Classic wp.me/pcc47-23p #sports #photography : 17 hours ago
- Goosebumps..the players really enjoyed this one. RT @SyracuseCrunch: Now let's watch the road to @TheFrozenDome... youtu.be/byl8kVTW3Tw?li… : 1 day ago
- #CNY become Hockeytown, USA at @TheFrozenDome @BrentAxeMedia #poundforpound #bestsportscity s.syracuse.com/cWyS6LX http://t.co/Hpqz7tvK7v : 1 day ago