to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Glenn Anderson's championship ring entourage. @TheFrozenDome http://t.co/ruJJ4xYR1Q : 2 hours ago
- Getting the monitors ready at @TheFrozenDome @OswegoAthletics http://t.co/0MazBQrb8K : 6 hours ago
- The calm before @TheFrozenDome doors open in 15 minutes. http://t.co/YScdLFck1w : 6 hours ago
- Cool @TheFrozenDome photo credentials. http://t.co/N5EAFy7WAv : 8 hours ago
- Start of the 2nd Period between @Bville_Bees and @CNSHockey last night in @TheFrozenDome @CarrierDome44 CNS won 3-2. http://t.co/rTJfSwar2H : 9 hours ago
Daily Archives: August 5, 2011
I photographed two large sporting events over the last month. The combined photograph take turned out to be over 5,000 images. The reason for the large tally was my use of the Nikon D700 camera coupled with the MB-10 Battery … Continue reading →