to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Highlight #3: #SyrCrunch 20th Anniversary season: @TheAHL teams learned fast about @L28witko #doublepunch http://t.co/V4CbIZcdq4 : 27 minutes ago
- Mesa Arch #landscape #hdr using #photomatix in #CanyonlandsNP #photography #usnps #utah flic.kr/p/psA2ki : 1 hour ago
- To my #tblightning followers, @Greg_Ack is specializing in sports analytics at @SyracuseU. Greg, they love hockey analytics. : 22 hours ago
- .@TheOncenter War Memorial arena from the horseshoe end with painted sponsor logos on the ice. #tblightning #blue http://t.co/R7EodBTlCI : 22 hours ago
- Highlight #4: #SyrCrunch 20th Anniversary season: Nikita Kucherov celebrates his 1st @TheAHL goal. #kucheroving http://t.co/32LHZmYstV : 22 hours ago
Daily Archives: August 5, 2011
I photographed two large sporting events over the last month. The combined photograph take turned out to be over 5,000 images. The reason for the large tally was my use of the Nikon D700 camera coupled with the MB-10 Battery … Continue reading →