to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @peterjfoti: When is the #StreetCrunch game? | This Saturday (7/26) at 10am outside on the Montgomery St. side of War Memorial. : 18 hours ago
- The skate will be on the other foot as #SyrCrunch Joey Mormina will ref the #StreetCrunch Media Game. http://t.co/KDHyjMCHMZ : 18 hours ago
- Capt @BrentAxeMedia and #TeamAxe takes on @NikoTamurian and #TeamTamurian Sat. 10am outside @TheOncenter War Memorial http://t.co/viWPGX8ikW : 19 hours ago
- How to get from A to B for Mid-Day #Waterfall #Photography using a 10-stop ND filter wp.me/pcc47-21k http://t.co/wkikfkZlBm : 1 day ago
- Thanks for the RT yesterday @AllEarsDeb View 335: #Syracuse #Night #Photography Tour wp.me/pcc47-21e http://t.co/aYmWbiGw0L : 1 day ago
Daily Archives: August 5, 2011
I photographed two large sporting events over the last month. The combined photograph take turned out to be over 5,000 images. The reason for the large tally was my use of the Nikon D700 camera coupled with the MB-10 Battery … Continue reading →