to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @RedhawkLax: Onondaga cruise to 13-3 victory over @TmenLax to finish 5-1. #PresCupLax14 | Congrats!! It's a brutal schedule out there. : 1 hour ago
- RT @SyracuseCrunch: #TBT to April 5 when @Vladdy18, @JMarchessault18 & @bconnolly8 fueled epic comeback vs. @UticaComets, a 6-5 OT win. htt… : 1 day ago
- Not to far but here is my #TBT from last season's @SyracuseCrunch Home Opener. @TheAHL #IsItOctoberYet http://t.co/idLwKYxVec : 1 day ago
- Yes, the 2014-2015 @TheAHL Schedule comes out tomorrow at 11AM. DID YOU HEAR ME! @SyracuseArmyRB @SyrcuseCrunch pic.twitter.com/WyK2nqntFe : 2 days ago
- Arabian Traditional Costume #Horse class @NYSFair wp.me/pcc47-224 #Syracuse #newyork http://t.co/gVGkybwun0 : 3 days ago
Daily Archives: August 5, 2011
I photographed two large sporting events over the last month. The combined photograph take turned out to be over 5,000 images. The reason for the large tally was my use of the Nikon D700 camera coupled with the MB-10 Battery … Continue reading →