Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- PHOTO GALLERY: @TheFalconsAHL at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 2/6/16. facebook.com/media/set/?set… https://t.co/JO3fuzI3ha : 5 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @AmerksHockey at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 2/5/16. facebook.com/media/set/?set… https://t.co/3PFJMSSHZ6 : 5 hours ago
- Getting the timing down for #SyrCrunch introductions and moving spot lights. Here is @L28witko from last night. https://t.co/MpMAeV2hrI : 1 day ago
- New lens for #travel and #WDW trips, @NikonUSA 16-35mm VR. #photography #gear https://t.co/riZx5VcukL : 1 day ago
- What does 103.4 MPH look like? See @WolfPackAHL Ryan Graves win #AHLAllStar Hardest Shot in #Syracuse https://t.co/WXilPYamCL : 2 days ago
Daily Archives: June 10, 2011
A Graduated Neutral Density Filter are not like the Neutral Density filters I have talked about in the past. Those cut the light into the entire lens opening. A graduated ND filter, is dark on one side and gradually goes … Continue reading →