Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Happy July 4th weekend from the deck of the Lac du Saint Sacrement on Lake George. http://t.co/CgAF9INsXF : 17 hours ago
- Lobby Flag at #Disney's Wilderness Lodge (@AllEarsNet Picture This!) shar.es/1qkEfn #america #usa #wdw http://t.co/vG0sUYi6lu : 22 hours ago
- Beautiful day here at Lake George. Going on a dinner cruise via Lake George Steamboat Company later. http://t.co/0MSs2CfjSz : 22 hours ago
- Merrie has to rough it in Lake George as it is a Pepsi town. http://t.co/CXDqVrbL6z : 1 day ago
- Welcome back, @MATaormina to @SyracuseCrunch @TBLightning http://t.co/0y5G5CsMAY : 2 days ago
Daily Archives: June 10, 2011
A Graduated Neutral Density Filter are not like the Neutral Density filters I have talked about in the past. Those cut the light into the entire lens opening. A graduated ND filter, is dark on one side and gradually goes … Continue reading →