I had my most successful day photographing the birds who call the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge home in early April, 2010. In all, I photographed nine species in four hours of roving the wildlife drive, lookouts and trails. I know I blogged about this last month but felt these photos deserved another look. I have added more information about each bird I photographed in the essay and a link or two for you to find even more information. Hope you will click on the collage above to enjoy the Birds of Montezuma Photo Essay.
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- #SyrCrunch Dan Sexton and @Vladdy18 after the empty net goal to seal the win and series over @TheFalconsAHL http://t.co/dtwe8pxqPC : 1 day ago
- #SyrCrunch @radkogudas salutes the fans after sweeping @TheFalconsAHL in #AHL ECSF http://t.co/B8sQJvijH9 : 1 day ago
- #SyrCrunch @Ceddy_30 shakes hands with @TheFalconsAHL HC after winning series. http://t.co/yzpp9VUd7k : 1 day ago
- #SyrCrunch @Vladdy18 shaking hands with @TheFalconsAHL players after Crunch win series. http://t.co/FdRqePam8S : 1 day ago
- #SyrCrunch Mark Barberio celebrates the series win against @TheFalconsAHL http://t.co/EDaX47pwtH : 1 day ago