Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Web Fun on the #WildWalk @WildCenter in @TupperLakeNY #family #fun #adirondackmtns #flickr flic.kr/p/vq1GMe : 5 hours ago
- View 362: Walk on the Wild Side #WildWalk @WildCenter @TupperLakeNY viewsinfinitum.com/2015/07/06/vie… http://t.co/2ugx8h3poW : 1 day ago
- RT @wearemacphun: If you use #Mac and like #photography, check #Macphun apps. You'll love them: macphun.com #AppStore #Apple : 1 day ago
- #4thofJuly #fireworks over Mirror Lake in Lake Placid, #newyork #america #usa #water #reflection http://t.co/qmCfPktz0N : 2 days ago
- Starting life together in a #Mustang. Bride and Groom get driven off in an Ecoboost Mustang in Lake Placid, New York. http://t.co/dONTmQKWFy : 3 days ago
Daily Archives: March 5, 2010
When I first learned about High Dynamic Range (HDR) photography last fall. I was very excited about it. I had some early successes but some were not coming out as I had hoped. My December trip to Walt Disney World … Continue reading
Western Digital 1TB My Passport Essential SE Portable USB 2.0 Hard Drive (Black) The world’s most popular portable drive now features maximum capacity to store all your favorite videos, music, photos, and important files. Still sleek and compact, you can … Continue reading