to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- I hope you all enjoyed the image mining I did today on @TheFrozenDome. Still lots to go through. : 6 hours ago
- .@TheAHL on and off ice officials did a great job at @TheFrozenDome. Will have photos for you soon! @SyracuseCrunch http://t.co/uWVVVIFOoc : 6 hours ago
- The exciting game between @UCPioneers and @OswegoAthletics was a great lead in to @TheFrozenDome. @BigLeaguePics http://t.co/a8VJu5k5Zx : 6 hours ago
- LT...well, that's annoying of Tweeter to flip it like that. Will fix it later. : 7 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch fans making a @TheFrozenDome selfie. #Syracuse #bestfans #sports @ExploringWDW http://t.co/fpVAMqcCfX : 7 hours ago
Daily Archives: March 5, 2010
When I first learned about High Dynamic Range (HDR) photography last fall. I was very excited about it. I had some early successes but some were not coming out as I had hoped. My December trip to Walt Disney World … Continue reading
Western Digital 1TB My Passport Essential SE Portable USB 2.0 Hard Drive (Black) The world’s most popular portable drive now features maximum capacity to store all your favorite videos, music, photos, and important files. Still sleek and compact, you can … Continue reading