There are 320 animals carved into the Tree of Life in Disney’s Animal Kingdom. I found this one of a giraffe along one of the trails which serpentine among the tree’s roots.
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @SyrNewTimes: Check out these photos from the Syracuse New Times Street Painting Festival! HERE: syracusenewtimes.com/chalk-drawing/ : 1 hour ago
- RT @SyracuseCrunch: ICYMI: #TeamAxe beats #TeamTamurian in Saturday's media #StreetCrunch game. Official game stats: bit.ly/1q9P9i4 : 6 hours ago
- #exSyracuseCoolBoy and #SopelAcademyDefense instructor @brent_sopel teaching the next generation of NHL defensemen. http://t.co/lucNSVjK7M : 7 hours ago
- #TeamAxe @BSandlerTWCNews celebrates winning the @SyracuseCrunch Street Media game and trophy. #beacuseitsthecup http://t.co/4GKwkM0pIo : 7 hours ago
- #TeamTamurian @VanceLederman reminds Referee Joey Mormina who signs his paycheck before #StreetCrunch Media game. http://t.co/2tRTNzrH6e : 1 day ago