to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @JamesDBrandon: New image and post over at the blog, check it: "3 Steps To Make Travel A Reality" ift.tt/1rTCwZj : 4 hours ago
- Every wonder what it would be like to pull some high-G forces in an #USAF F-16 #Thunderbird flic.kr/p/owd1hS : 1 day ago
- ICYMI: Taking off into the wild, blue yonder. View 339: Thunderbirds over #Rochester wp.me/pcc47-21O #newyork http://t.co/dnMMR2WQht : 1 day ago
- Taking off into the wild, blue yonder. View 339: Thunderbirds over #Rochester wp.me/pcc47-21O #newyork http://t.co/dnMMR2WQht : 2 days ago
- RT @philspitze: Lots of great photography classes coming up! All details here: camera-ed.com #photography #Syracuse #CNY #classes : 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: January 2009
It’s not often we get a blue sky around Syracuse during the month of January so, when I was walking back from a recent Syracuse University Men’s basketball game, I just had to take some photos of the landmarks you … Continue reading
The thermometer was reading 12 degrees Fahrenheit with the wind chill at -18F last Saturday and, of course, I choose to go to the Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse, New York. The zoo is running their annual winter photography contest … Continue reading
Back on January 1st, I said I’ll like to try some interactive activities this year. This month has gone by fast and I didn’t want to start off the year by forgetting what I had said. I decided to call … Continue reading
You know when SU’s nationally ranked Men’s basketball team is playing well when Jonny Flynn is going down the court after an SU basket with a huge smile on his face celebrating with his teammates. One of the best point … Continue reading