Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Too soon? It is only 51 days away, ya know? #SyrCrunch @BSens_Hockey #ahl80th #hockey #200feet http://t.co/uTPTPXeDdR : 3 hours ago
- RT @SyracuseCrunch: #SyrCrunch hockey is almost here! Purchase your Mini Plan Ticket Package now and you could win a personalized jersey! h… : 2 days ago
- RT @MoosePeterson: The Mara Landscape wp.me/p6YJx-alD a place more important than its critters @NikonUSA… moosepeterson.com/blog/2015/08/2… htt… : 2 days ago
- RT @BassetRod: Just one week to this show! Stop out, take a look!! #rbestphotography #photographyshow #beaverlakenaturecenter http://t.co/b… : 3 days ago
- Fast cars and shark teeth. View 365: #Sharknado at ESTA viewsinfinitum.com/2015/08/24/vie… pic.twitter.com/N9eRIED9P4 : 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: January 2009
It’s not often we get a blue sky around Syracuse during the month of January so, when I was walking back from a recent Syracuse University Men’s basketball game, I just had to take some photos of the landmarks you … Continue reading
The thermometer was reading 12 degrees Fahrenheit with the wind chill at -18F last Saturday and, of course, I choose to go to the Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse, New York. The zoo is running their annual winter photography contest … Continue reading
Back on January 1st, I said I’ll like to try some interactive activities this year. This month has gone by fast and I didn’t want to start off the year by forgetting what I had said. I decided to call … Continue reading
You know when SU’s nationally ranked Men’s basketball team is playing well when Jonny Flynn is going down the court after an SU basket with a huge smile on his face celebrating with his teammates. One of the best point … Continue reading