The color of October has gone to be replaced by the stark beauty of November trees prepared for the long winter months ahead. I took a sunrise of Onondaga Lake in the Spring when the light was much different.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Halftime of G2 @CarrierDome44 @NYSPHSAA Kick-Off Classic, Victor is running all over @Bville_Bees, 20-0. #football http://t.co/eK6L4NPCr0 : 4 hours ago
- G1 of @CarrierDome44 @NYSPHSAA Kick-Off Classic has finished, @CNSAthletics wins 35-14 over Kingston. #football http://t.co/YRjyk7Tguc : 6 hours ago
- Halftime of G1 @CarrierDome44 @NYSPHSAA Kick-Off Classic, @CNSAthletics up 35-14 over Kingston. #football http://t.co/9wn4iMyS2J : 7 hours ago
- ICYMI: Details on how to get your athletes sports prints in the link. twitter.com/sthomasphotos/… : 9 hours ago
- Now for some real #horsepower from @NYSFair. Championship Horse Pulling #flickr flic.kr/p/y9sRMS : 12 hours ago