The color of October has gone to be replaced by the stark beauty of November trees prepared for the long winter months ahead. I took a sunrise of Onondaga Lake in the Spring when the light was much different.
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @NHLonNBCSports: 30,715 fans at the Carrier Dome helped the AHL break a record that was set back in 1996. tw.nbcsports.com/i9E http://… : 19 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch fans enjoying @TheFrozenDome from Section 336 of @CarrierDome44 #Syracuse #poundforpound #bestsportscity http://t.co/cdkPSgJfk3 : 19 hours ago
- RT @SyracuseCrunch: Crunch defeat Comets 2-1 in front of record crowd, 30,715, at @CarrierDome44. Game 18 story: bit.ly/1FeuXlJ h… : 22 hours ago
- Another view of the 30K+ at @TheFrozenDome as @SyracuseCrunch won 2-1 over @UticaComets #Syracuse #poundforpound http://t.co/RNq9RE3pCl : 22 hours ago
- Glenn Anderson's championship ring entourage. @TheFrozenDome http://t.co/ruJJ4xYR1Q : 1 day ago