The color of October has gone to be replaced by the stark beauty of November trees prepared for the long winter months ahead. I took a sunrise of Onondaga Lake in the Spring when the light was much different.
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Photo gallery for the @Bville_Bees football win over the F-M Hornets: smu.gs/YOFSnS : 9 hours ago
- Highlight #3: #SyrCrunch 20th Anniversary season: @TheAHL teams learned fast about @L28witko #doublepunch http://t.co/V4CbIZcdq4 : 14 hours ago
- Mesa Arch #landscape #hdr using #photomatix in #CanyonlandsNP #photography #usnps #utah flic.kr/p/psA2ki : 15 hours ago
- To my #tblightning followers, @Greg_Ack is specializing in sports analytics at @SyracuseU. Greg, they love hockey analytics. : 1 day ago
- .@TheOncenter War Memorial arena from the horseshoe end with painted sponsor logos on the ice. #tblightning #blue http://t.co/R7EodBTlCI : 1 day ago