The color of October has gone to be replaced by the stark beauty of November trees prepared for the long winter months ahead. I took a sunrise of Onondaga Lake in the Spring when the light was much different.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- What a @CanadiensMTL fan eats when his team gives up 4 PP goals in a #StanleyCup playoff game: Strawberry Shortcake http://t.co/uEz06YsPoj : 11 hours ago
- Not again!!!! I hope #SyrCrunch players and coaches are taking notes from the #TBLightning powerplay tonight. twitter.com/sthomasphotos/… : 11 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @AuburnLacrosse at @Bville_Bees Boys Lacrosse. @NYSPHSAA @Bville_Boys_Lax smu.gs/1I8BuES http://t.co/aZXvrFoigz : 11 hours ago
- Ready for game 2. #TBLvsMTL #GoHabsGo http://t.co/xHbFIzvZLB : 14 hours ago
- Heard from one #Canadiens fan last night in #Syracuse...KUUUUUUCCCHHerov! (Think #WrathofKhan moive) #Tampacuse http://t.co/CUAuSvgh78 : 1 day ago