The color of October has gone to be replaced by the stark beauty of November trees prepared for the long winter months ahead. I took a sunrise of Onondaga Lake in the Spring when the light was much different.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- .@CNSHockey holds off @Bville_Bees for the 2-1 victory in @NYSPHSAA Boys #hockey after 1st period. #Sec3 https://t.co/OMNicTFNAh : 18 hours ago
- .@CNSHockey leads 2-1 over @Bville_Bees in @NYSPHSAA Boys #hockey after 2 periods. #Sec3 https://t.co/2WSPnpeeqS : 19 hours ago
- .@CNSHockey leads 1-0 over @Bville_Bees in @NYSPHSAA Boys #hockey after 1st period. #Sec3 https://t.co/DMaTLkiH6y : 19 hours ago
- .@Bville_Bees #Hockey Teacher Appreciation Night at @lysanderice at 6:30pm before Bees play @CNSHockey https://t.co/ngnjCUGPFf : 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @TheHersheyBears at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 1/29/16. #starwars facebook.com/media/set/?set… https://t.co/Dfx9Z3oLp3 : 1 day ago