to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Presenting the Flag Wavers of Sansepolcro from #Epcot #Italy #WDW #funwithflags flic.kr/p/psrPPr : 1 day ago
- MT @HowardDolgon: @TheFrozenDome tix sales surpass AHL record. Gunning for U.S pro record. | We can do it #Syracuse! http://t.co/bTR2SiPtsO : 1 day ago
- Interested in #Sports or #Action #Photography? Teaching my popular class on 10/30/14. tinyurl.com/qcweevp #togs http://t.co/wx9Ozgqd03 : 1 day ago
- Photos from the scrapbook of my recent #vacation. View 347: #Disney@Vacationing wp.me/pcc47-235 #dcl #florida http://t.co/bGH6B5OkEl : 1 day ago
- Is Drouin French-Canadian? Must have been the #France tweet...no it had to be the camel. #GoCrunch #Epcot #camelpower : 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: June 2008
On a beach on the eastern shore of Lake Ontario, these girls were jumping in celebration of the unoffical start of summer over the Memorial Day (US) weekend in May, 2008. One of the girls mother was trying to capture … Continue reading
It doesn’t look like much when put all together, does it? For those of you counting, there is more than 26 photos as on 3 occasions I featured 2 photos in a view. The photos are in order from View … Continue reading
During an Arabian showmanship competition, a participant calms her horse while another horse is being judged during the Finger Lakes Arabian Summer Festival show at the New York State Fairgrounds in Syracuse, New York. Left to right; Showmanship competitor, Horse … Continue reading
Centrifugal force (from Latin centrum “center” and fugere “to flee”) is an apparent force acting outward from the axis of a rotating reference frame. In the case of the little boy above, he is learning how the moving ride is … Continue reading